Sunday, May 22, 2005

I FEEL THE NEED TO DESTROY STH!

im in stasis now..
its simply come to saturation point for me..
i have no will determination or motivation to go on...
my desk is in a mess..
i havent done filing in 2 weeks..
and it simply isnt me..
its making me stressed, angry, uneasy and tensed..
but i just refuse to do anything about it..
subconciously, i think im trying to disassociate myself from it all..
staring at my surroundings and my school stuff..
i feel like punching somebody
im feeling IT now..
that feeling where i want to scream... and let out sth within me...
its all too overwhelming..
its that feeling.. u know what i mean??
ok/... i couldnt stand the gothic clutter in front of me .. i shifted it out of sight.. i feel better now.. but its still not gone..
I WANT IT TO GO AWAY..
SOMEBODY HELP ME MAKE IT GO AWAY..
I CANT STAND IT.....
I WANT TO SCREAM!!
I WANT TO ESCAPE FROM THIS FUCKING SHIT...
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]