Thursday, September 01, 2005
ok im going to miss my current class when i leave school
yes. even astro keith and gordon.
perpetual pain in the asses
im going to miss the public display of homosexuality
the lianish behavior from our resident ah lian seok
the attempts to not appear bimbo from amanda ( that never fails to FAIL MISERABLY)
the ever so witty and charismatic desmond
the ocassionally prone to bouts of unexpected nonsense felicia and her "ahhhhs!"
and the mothering from lynnie and the funny times...
ill miss mina! and her short skirt.. but more importantly the time spent walking out together
ill miss teasing peacock abt *ahem ( but im not so sure abt his constant acting cute)
ill miss keith for his prescence( face it he does provide alot of entertainment)
i'll miss hugs from val and eme
BLOODY HELL THE BLOODY POST GOT CUT OFF!~!!!!! THIS IS ALL I RECOVERED...
I ACTUALLY WROTE ABT EVERYONE!
FINE!
I SHALL GO AWAY NOW
<>
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]