Saturday, September 17, 2005





wow!!!!!!!!
im am that detached.
my neighbour has been attached to another
neighbour for like how many months already??
and i DIDNT KNOW!!!!!
SHEESH NAT SHEESH!
DAMN IT I HATE STUDYING
I CANT WAIT TILL AFTER A'S I CANT WAIT TILL I TURN 18..
I MISS THE NIGHTS SPENT WATCHING SEX AND THE CITY IN LAINE'S MINI THEATRE.. BINGEING ON JUNK AND DRINKING ( JUST A LITTLE) ON BAILEYS AND WHAT NOTS....
WHERE ARE THOSE DAYS???
GIMME BACK THOSE DAYS!!!
OK...
the four of us has already made plans for after the a's
visit to elaine's dad mine site at kalimantan
possibly perth for the christmas party
definitely to taiwan and hongkong after cny
damn its gonna be lotsa fun
bintan with my class mates??
PERSERVERE NAT PERSERVERE!
GIVE IT UR ALL!!!!
U HAVE 7 MTHS TO ROT TO DEATH AFTER THAT!!!!
YES WE CAN! REPEAT AFTER ME ...YES WE CAN!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]