Wednesday, December 21, 2005
As you may have already realised, the blog guardian is one lazy thing. Sorry la nat, I dont even update my own blog. And you made me your blog guardian!!! My gosh. I only read blogs, I don't blog unless I have something to kaobei about.
So how's US? I bet you are like WHOA-ing and WEE-ing at everything that Singapore doesnt have. Not fair ok. I haven't even gotten a bloody job. Let's see. What do you not know when you are there?
Astro Ali and Gordon are working as bookshop pimps in some secondary school. $5 per hour pay, and can slack and throw books at each other. Most importantly, they get to still use their vulgarities at each other, with little chances of getting sacked. So there, 3 pimps in a sec sch bookshop.
Siyan and I signed up for driving lessons at BBDC and i'm going for theory lesson with him in a few hours' time. And then we'll take the basic test and then the driving lessons and then the final theory test and the final practical test and then we can DRIVE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! ok sorry. And Siyan hates me cos I'm very fussy about the timings. Too bad Siyan. =)
Gordon and I saw eddie koh on 190 yesterday. And eddie koh claimed that his huge prawn that cost him $10, died.
Manda asked me to go dentist with her yesterday but it seems like the nearest appointment time would be in June 2006. And she went to the NLB with someone yesterday after that, just becos she claimed not being there before. And in her sms she said the library is HUGE! Sorry manda but I haf to say this again. HAHAHAH BIMBO. I could imagine you saying that. "it's so huge you know!!"
Oh and a few of us went to lynn's house last friday for movie marathon. =) Sky High, The Cave, and Fast-fwd Harry Potter. HAHAHA. The food was yum. =) And gordon left early. Ali left next. And the rest of us stayed, to play Uno Dominoes. HAHA no la. watched the last episode of that 9pm ch8 show.
When are you coming back huh woman? we know it's next year but exactly which date?!!? I still want to go to your house for a swimmmmmmmmmm. So you better come back quick Natalie Kang!
Blog guardian,
seokie. (:
So how's US? I bet you are like WHOA-ing and WEE-ing at everything that Singapore doesnt have. Not fair ok. I haven't even gotten a bloody job. Let's see. What do you not know when you are there?
Astro Ali and Gordon are working as bookshop pimps in some secondary school. $5 per hour pay, and can slack and throw books at each other. Most importantly, they get to still use their vulgarities at each other, with little chances of getting sacked. So there, 3 pimps in a sec sch bookshop.
Siyan and I signed up for driving lessons at BBDC and i'm going for theory lesson with him in a few hours' time. And then we'll take the basic test and then the driving lessons and then the final theory test and the final practical test and then we can DRIVE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! ok sorry. And Siyan hates me cos I'm very fussy about the timings. Too bad Siyan. =)
Gordon and I saw eddie koh on 190 yesterday. And eddie koh claimed that his huge prawn that cost him $10, died.
Manda asked me to go dentist with her yesterday but it seems like the nearest appointment time would be in June 2006. And she went to the NLB with someone yesterday after that, just becos she claimed not being there before. And in her sms she said the library is HUGE! Sorry manda but I haf to say this again. HAHAHAH BIMBO. I could imagine you saying that. "it's so huge you know!!"
Oh and a few of us went to lynn's house last friday for movie marathon. =) Sky High, The Cave, and Fast-fwd Harry Potter. HAHAHA. The food was yum. =) And gordon left early. Ali left next. And the rest of us stayed, to play Uno Dominoes. HAHA no la. watched the last episode of that 9pm ch8 show.
When are you coming back huh woman? we know it's next year but exactly which date?!!? I still want to go to your house for a swimmmmmmmmmm. So you better come back quick Natalie Kang!
Blog guardian,
seokie. (:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]