Thursday, December 15, 2005
Hi there Natalie Kang. Your blog guardian is here. I didn't slack. I just had nothing to blog about and I had been out the past few days. =) So what do you want me to say here? That I had a super early Christmas party with friends, bad ice-skating session and an extremely filling dinner on tuesday, met up with the boyfriend on wed and stoned together? HAAHA.
Glad you're having fun out there. And while you are having fun, I'm like rotting in front of my computer now. The weather's here not good at all. You'd probably melt instantly if you were in Singapore now. Good weather for a swim perhaps. And you la. We haven't even gone to your house for a swim and then you went off. Bitch! You better buy nice stuffs back for us. Practical pretty chio stuffs. Or else I'll delete all your blog entries and poke you till you die when you come back. =) And when are you coming back huh?!
Singapore's very boring. There's nowhere to go. Everywhere's boring. And everywhere's crowded. Siyan cleared your locker for you. And you must remember to thank him cos he looked really tired when he did so (the weather la). And yes, I'm going to learn driving soon. Buy me a car from US.
Till then, I'm very bored. I'm going to sleep. Shall update again soon. After our visit to lynn's house perhaps. =)
Many loves,
seokie. (:
Glad you're having fun out there. And while you are having fun, I'm like rotting in front of my computer now. The weather's here not good at all. You'd probably melt instantly if you were in Singapore now. Good weather for a swim perhaps. And you la. We haven't even gone to your house for a swim and then you went off. Bitch! You better buy nice stuffs back for us. Practical pretty chio stuffs. Or else I'll delete all your blog entries and poke you till you die when you come back. =) And when are you coming back huh?!
Singapore's very boring. There's nowhere to go. Everywhere's boring. And everywhere's crowded. Siyan cleared your locker for you. And you must remember to thank him cos he looked really tired when he did so (the weather la). And yes, I'm going to learn driving soon. Buy me a car from US.
Till then, I'm very bored. I'm going to sleep. Shall update again soon. After our visit to lynn's house perhaps. =)
Many loves,
seokie. (:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]