Sunday, January 01, 2006
HAPPPY 2006!!!!!!! =))
2005 is over. which means that eddie koh is no longer until CT. HAHA.
So the fireworks at Esplanade was woohoo! about 8 minutes of booms! it was damn damn nice!!!!!! HAHAHA!
ok la. sorry natalie. I'm a very lousy blog guardian. I have a lot to say. but I think I would blog in my own blog this time. I LOVE 2005! Too much to mention.
Hehe. so everybody, please visit my blog if you like.
Muacks all.
Have a blessed year ahead. =)
-seokie
2005 is over. which means that eddie koh is no longer until CT. HAHA.
So the fireworks at Esplanade was woohoo! about 8 minutes of booms! it was damn damn nice!!!!!! HAHAHA!
ok la. sorry natalie. I'm a very lousy blog guardian. I have a lot to say. but I think I would blog in my own blog this time. I LOVE 2005! Too much to mention.
Hehe. so everybody, please visit my blog if you like.
Muacks all.
Have a blessed year ahead. =)
-seokie
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]