Thursday, January 05, 2006

OK, most new years start with New Year Resolutions.

Here's one for Nat.

1.) I will stop thinking that I'm fat, and just be proud of me.
2.) I will stop worrying, limiting 3 worries per day. YES. 3.
3.) I will buy lots of stuff back from the States for my lovely classmates.
4.) I will swear by chicken soup. (why you ask? it just sounds nice.)
5.) I will eat proper meals, instead of not-meals and lots of snacks.
6.) I will stop worrying. AGAIN. Cos I'm worrying now about my 3 day limit. (that's 1 btw.)
7.) I will stop buying pens on impulse.
8.) I'll limit whining to 5 whines a day.
9.) Really. I will limit my whining, cos I'm whining about this stupid Resolution now. (that's 1 worry, 1 whine today already.)
10.) I will check my surroundings before leaving a place. That is, count 3 things. WALLET, HANDPHONE, ZEN NEEON.
11.) and yea. i give in. I WILL stop worrying.

There you go, a new year resolution for Nat. Everyyear we make NYReso-s -- our desired grades, our goals. Of cos, looking at them constantly is a good thing, as it keeps us focussed, and gives direction to our life, in that particular year. Of cos, that piece of paper with the Reso is gone and wasted by March.

SO this year, tattoo it on your arm!! Or dye it in your hair!!! Paint them onto your fingernails, or toenails!! Print them on your shirt, or your bedsheets!! Make them your wallpaper!! Scribble them on public buses and trains and walls, so that where ever you go, you'll always be reminded of the directions you need to be heading to in the new year.

Either that, or just keep the piece of paper well, and frame it up.

There you go. NewYearReso-Making 101 with your friendly Guru.. Till next time..
To infinity and beyond!!!
Desmond.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]