Sunday, April 29, 2007
Instructions:The taggee has to compose a blog post with 10 interesting, weird and random stuff about yourself. The taggee then becomes a tagger and tags 5 other people. The 5 names will be listed at the end of the post. Then the tagger has to leave a tag at the respective taggees' tagboard, informing them about being tagged and the also to read the tagger's tag. Haha, this sounds like a tongue twister.
i have been tagged so here goesss :P
1. I ate my dog's treat dog's food last week cause i was stressed. It tasted like oatmeal and fish.
2. I suspect that i have a hidden dick somewhere in me cause i had a dick in my ultrasound. when i came out of my mom's birth canal it was like SURPRISE. ITS A GIRL INSTEAD. therefore i think my dick integrated into my body.
3. I once put on 2 kgs after a slice of kaya toast. I'm not exaggerating, i have witnessess.
4. I have to bathe twice a day. Its a complusive disorder.
5. I made my guest gamble with dog food yesterday.
6. I can put on 5 kgs in one day.
7. I have super weird dreams all the time and i check it out with a dream dictionary.
8. I can be very vulgar and bad tempered.
9. If i do not get married i will still get myself pregnant to have kids.
10. I wish to get an extreme makeover.
tts all... :P and no i have no one else to tag. everyone has done it already :P
i have been tagged so here goesss :P
1. I ate my dog's treat dog's food last week cause i was stressed. It tasted like oatmeal and fish.
2. I suspect that i have a hidden dick somewhere in me cause i had a dick in my ultrasound. when i came out of my mom's birth canal it was like SURPRISE. ITS A GIRL INSTEAD. therefore i think my dick integrated into my body.
3. I once put on 2 kgs after a slice of kaya toast. I'm not exaggerating, i have witnessess.
4. I have to bathe twice a day. Its a complusive disorder.
5. I made my guest gamble with dog food yesterday.
6. I can put on 5 kgs in one day.
7. I have super weird dreams all the time and i check it out with a dream dictionary.
8. I can be very vulgar and bad tempered.
9. If i do not get married i will still get myself pregnant to have kids.
10. I wish to get an extreme makeover.
tts all... :P and no i have no one else to tag. everyone has done it already :P
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]