Thursday, October 23, 2008
from seoks blog
The “Best” Day of 2008October 22, 2008 by seokie
This post is necessary to record my best day of the year.
The day started at 0750, when I opened my eyes when my Donald Duck ringtone sang for about the 5th time and realised I overslept again. And last night’s sleep wasn’t exactly the most comfortable one because I had a slight fever from yesterday’s gay rain.
Then, I took a bus to school to attend a lecture I had wanted to skip because it is definitely useless. But the lecturer had to send us an e-mail to inform us that our Mid-Term Answer Booklets will be returned to us DURING THE LECTURE together with our scores. Fine. Got back the Mid-Term. No mean, no standard deviation. How am I supposed to do where I stand in the entire cohort? Idiots. And my retarded tutor deprived me of ONE MARK and I had to (nearly) shout at him to get back my deserved point. ARGH.
Met Ashley for “lunch” (that’s about the really best thing of the day) but the lunch crowd was so DISGUSTING I decided not to eat. Went for Macro Tutorial, and OF ALL DAYS, I didn’t bring my answers (I GOT IT DONE OKAY) when the lecturer stood in as tutor today. GREAT. What happened next? I had to pee very badly because the air-con was really fucking cold, and I got gastric pain from not eating lunch (like how often does that happen to me?). Went back to Deck with Ade and continued our FINANCIAL TUTORIAL 4.
We started at about 3.30pm. We went for consultation at about 5.30pm. Ade left at 9pm, without finishing the tutorial. NAT AND I STAYED UNTIL 10.20+pm.
And it was raining outside.
We called our respective family members, hoping that they would pity us and come to school and fetch us home. Because it was so late, and it was raining. But to our horror, they are ALL HEARTLESS. Various excuses were given. Whatever then, we decided to take a CAB.
Two cabs zoomed past us in NUS. Nat and I are not skinny AT ALL. Are the cabbies BLIND?
So Nat suggested that we take a bus out to the main road for higher cab frequency. We stood at the main road bus stop. 2 other cabs zoomed past us (2 cabs in about 20 minutes) like they were blind again.
Then we wondered. Did we do our assignment until we died without knowing we died?! That’s why people around us seemed unaware of our presence leh.
Or it was too dark, raining and the roads reflected badly. So Nat and I looked like trees (Body as the trunk; Desperately waving hands as the moving branches) so they all ignored us.
So we took a bus down further when the next bus came eons later.
Dropped at the most ulu-ated stop outside New Town Secondary School AND TADAAAAAAAA. THE ANGELIC CABBIE STOPPED FOR US!!!!!!!!!
Okay the uncle was VERY AMUSED by Nat’s running-about and my “AHAHAHAHAHA CAB” and wondered if we were on a treasure hunt. FUCK MAN HE WAS THE TREASURE! The uncle was really very funny. We drove past uniSIM and there was this really retarded driver who turned out from a junction when a bike was ZOOMING TOWARDS HER on the straight road. DUHHHH.
Guess what Uncle Cabbie did?
C: *points out middle finger* *#&$)(%^!)(#*$&(*!
Nat and I: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA.
He even offered his car for us to drive HAHAHA. WHAT FUCK.
He’s like the 3rd best thing that happened today - entertainment. HAHAHA!
What’s the 2nd best thing? Don’t tell you. =D
And then he didn’t charge the 30 cents of the total fare. So nice of you vulgar uncle. =)
ALRIGHT I AM DONE RANTING.
I’m going to sleeeeeeeeeep like mad tomorrow and skip Game Theory’s tutorial. Then I’ll wake up and work on my freaking History Term Paper, finish reading my Republic Book I for Philo tutorial on Friday morning and maybe take a nap when I feel like it in the afternoon.
9 more minutes to the end of the “MOST EXCITING” DAY OF 2008 WOOHOO!
This post is necessary to record my best day of the year.
The day started at 0750, when I opened my eyes when my Donald Duck ringtone sang for about the 5th time and realised I overslept again. And last night’s sleep wasn’t exactly the most comfortable one because I had a slight fever from yesterday’s gay rain.
Then, I took a bus to school to attend a lecture I had wanted to skip because it is definitely useless. But the lecturer had to send us an e-mail to inform us that our Mid-Term Answer Booklets will be returned to us DURING THE LECTURE together with our scores. Fine. Got back the Mid-Term. No mean, no standard deviation. How am I supposed to do where I stand in the entire cohort? Idiots. And my retarded tutor deprived me of ONE MARK and I had to (nearly) shout at him to get back my deserved point. ARGH.
Met Ashley for “lunch” (that’s about the really best thing of the day) but the lunch crowd was so DISGUSTING I decided not to eat. Went for Macro Tutorial, and OF ALL DAYS, I didn’t bring my answers (I GOT IT DONE OKAY) when the lecturer stood in as tutor today. GREAT. What happened next? I had to pee very badly because the air-con was really fucking cold, and I got gastric pain from not eating lunch (like how often does that happen to me?). Went back to Deck with Ade and continued our FINANCIAL TUTORIAL 4.
We started at about 3.30pm. We went for consultation at about 5.30pm. Ade left at 9pm, without finishing the tutorial. NAT AND I STAYED UNTIL 10.20+pm.
And it was raining outside.
We called our respective family members, hoping that they would pity us and come to school and fetch us home. Because it was so late, and it was raining. But to our horror, they are ALL HEARTLESS. Various excuses were given. Whatever then, we decided to take a CAB.
Two cabs zoomed past us in NUS. Nat and I are not skinny AT ALL. Are the cabbies BLIND?
So Nat suggested that we take a bus out to the main road for higher cab frequency. We stood at the main road bus stop. 2 other cabs zoomed past us (2 cabs in about 20 minutes) like they were blind again.
Then we wondered. Did we do our assignment until we died without knowing we died?! That’s why people around us seemed unaware of our presence leh.
Or it was too dark, raining and the roads reflected badly. So Nat and I looked like trees (Body as the trunk; Desperately waving hands as the moving branches) so they all ignored us.
So we took a bus down further when the next bus came eons later.
Dropped at the most ulu-ated stop outside New Town Secondary School AND TADAAAAAAAA. THE ANGELIC CABBIE STOPPED FOR US!!!!!!!!!
Okay the uncle was VERY AMUSED by Nat’s running-about and my “AHAHAHAHAHA CAB” and wondered if we were on a treasure hunt. FUCK MAN HE WAS THE TREASURE! The uncle was really very funny. We drove past uniSIM and there was this really retarded driver who turned out from a junction when a bike was ZOOMING TOWARDS HER on the straight road. DUHHHH.
Guess what Uncle Cabbie did?
C: *points out middle finger* *#&$)(%^!)(#*$&(*!
Nat and I: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA.
He even offered his car for us to drive HAHAHA. WHAT FUCK.
He’s like the 3rd best thing that happened today - entertainment. HAHAHA!
What’s the 2nd best thing? Don’t tell you. =D
And then he didn’t charge the 30 cents of the total fare. So nice of you vulgar uncle. =)
ALRIGHT I AM DONE RANTING.
I’m going to sleeeeeeeeeep like mad tomorrow and skip Game Theory’s tutorial. Then I’ll wake up and work on my freaking History Term Paper, finish reading my Republic Book I for Philo tutorial on Friday morning and maybe take a nap when I feel like it in the afternoon.
9 more minutes to the end of the “MOST EXCITING” DAY OF 2008 WOOHOO!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]