Thursday, November 01, 2012

IM BACK

Its lunch now, markets have closed. I cant believe i have been brought back to this forsaken blog. Its curious really how life brings you back to the past when a greater power up there thinks it might do you good.

Well, looking back, it tickles to know how seriously i took my life in the past. The older i get, the less seriously i view the world and myself and somehow that really makes me a happier person. In fact i think a major transition only happened in the last couple of years. It could be that i have learnt to let go and live life in the present or have become lazy and unmotivated. I guess it might be the latter.

Its amazing where life brings you sometimes. I have been extremely blessed. Life has presented me with hurdles and challenges that on hindsight has left me with a greater awareness of who i am as a person and what i can deal with in life. It has also brought me massive strokes of luck when i needed it as well as taught me life lessons that have made me grow as a person. Despite some of the ruts ( that i hardly think of them as ruts anymore) has hit , life has worked out pretty well for me. I can only be grateful for what i have and thank my god for looking after me all these while.

Had i envisioned myself where i am today 6 years, 4 years, 2 years ago? No. Expectations were extremely different then. I guess thats part of growing up, knowing that plans dont necessarily come true and learning to adapt to circumstances and be happy for whatever opportunities that come your way. Taking every negative experience in a positive light also helps really.

Well, the main reason why i guess i have been brought back to this page is to remind myself of the fervour and motivation i had when i was younger. I have become too comfortable with what i have right now and that does not do justice to what has been given to me in life. Its about time i started to play hard and work harder. 

Nat, its time to get out of your comfort zone and make sure that you do deserve the things you do have and at the same time learn to balance life the way it was meant to be. I am making  this my personal endeavour for the coming year.

Its time :) 





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]